Creativity in the kitchen
1902 - James C. Penney opens his first store in Kemmerer, Wyoming.
1970 - An oxygen tank aboard Apollo 13 explodes
Creativity in the kitchen
I love to cook. I love to bake.
Some of my favorite recipe sites are:
- Allrecipes.com
- Pillsbury.com
- BettyCrocker.com
Some of my favorite idea sites - the pictures are the guide - are restaurants like:
- Chili's
- T.G.I. Friday's
- Ruby Tuesday
Today's yummy and cheap concoction:
One bowl of French vanilla ice cream, 1 heaping scoop of cappucino powder and 1 snack-size Butterfinger's candy bar, crushed. Stir the cap powder into the ice cream til thick and creamy, add the crushed bar. It's like a Dairy Queen Butterfingers/coffee blizzard.
1970 - An oxygen tank aboard Apollo 13 explodes
Creativity in the kitchen
I love to cook. I love to bake.
Some of my favorite recipe sites are:
- Allrecipes.com
- Pillsbury.com
- BettyCrocker.com
Some of my favorite idea sites - the pictures are the guide - are restaurants like:
- Chili's
- T.G.I. Friday's
- Ruby Tuesday
Today's yummy and cheap concoction:
One bowl of French vanilla ice cream, 1 heaping scoop of cappucino powder and 1 snack-size Butterfinger's candy bar, crushed. Stir the cap powder into the ice cream til thick and creamy, add the crushed bar. It's like a Dairy Queen Butterfingers/coffee blizzard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home